10 Hour Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training
With Cheryl Oliver
Everything requires balance, and yin yoga is the balancing practice for other, active forms of yoga. Yin yoga is a passive yet challenging practice, in which you will explore your physical body, as well as your mental, psychological, and emotional “edges.”
Structured in 3 sections over 3 days to enhance both your knowledge and experience, in this training you will learn the techniques of Yin yoga in a way that will allow you to share this practice with others, including:
- Philosophy of Yin Yoga: what it is, why it’s unique, why it’s important.
- Yin Yoga Anatomy. Yin targets deep connective tissues, so we explore anatomy beyond what is typically taught in vinyasa teacher training.
- Specific Yin Yoga Teaching Skills and Methodology. Not every pose is right for every body, so we learn the importance of appropriate modifications, and unique teaching methodology for Yin.
- Real-life experience — you will receive a private (online) Yin class, and you will teach a private (online) Yin class. (No other online Yin program offers this real-life, practical opportunity!)
- 10 Hours Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit available for Registered teachers!
Offered via Zoom
July 24 – 26, 2020
Friday 6-8:30pm EDT / 3pm-5:30pm MST (Arizona)
Saturday 1-3:30pm EDT / 10am-12:20pm MST (Arizona)
Sunday 1-3pm EDT / 10am-12pm MST (Arizona)
Register now: https://www.paypal.me/authenticyoga/199