Friday, August 2 • 6:00-9:00pm
Saturday, August 3 • 12noon-4:30pm
Sunday, August 4 • 12noon-4:30pm
$99 for AYTT students; $119 for AYTT/MYTT graduates
$179 for the general public
Yoga Nidra is an intentional, step-by-step guided meditation into the deepest state of consciousness. This ancient modality is now being utilized to address the root cause of everything from insomnia to addiction. You will learn:
- how yoga nidra works in the context of yogasūtra
- benefits for various issues
- effects on the brain and body
- addressing habitual patterns
Includes audio for daily practice, script for facilitation, and practicum. No yoga or meditation experience required. This course will be valuable for teachers, therapists or anyone interested in calming the mind and the transformational effects thereof. While this is not a certification program, this training qualifies for 12 CEUs for Yoga Alliance Registered Teachers.
To register, simply click the appropriate link:
- $99 for AYTT students: https://www.paypal.me/authenticyoga/99
- $119 for AYTT/MYTT grads: https://www.paypal.me/authenticyoga/119
- $179 for the general public: https://www.paypal.me/authenticyoga/179
Steve Price, ERYT-500 is a certified yoga nidra facilitator with hundreds of hours of practicing and sharing this modality with students, teachers and healers. His instruction is based on teachings from Patanjali, Buddha, Lao Tzu and other masters. To learn more, visit onemomentofpeace.org.