Dates: May 18, 19, 25 & 26, 2019
Time: 12pm – 5pm each day
Cost: $299, or…$249 early bird – paid by April 15
** Special Pricing for Students of Authentic Yoga Teacher Training **
Restorative Yoga is a deeply healing practice that helps us learn to relax and rest deeply and completely. It is proven that deep relaxation benefits all the systems of the body, including: improving immune function, digestion, elimination, and fertility, as well as reducing high blood pressure, stress, muscle tension and general fatigue.
In this 20 hour Certification program you will learn the science behind Restorative Yoga, experience the beneficial effects of the practice firsthand, and learn how to safely and effectively guide your students to their own blissful experience!
- the physiology of relaxation
- the physical, mental and emotional aspects of Restorative Yoga
- how to sequence and teach a class in Restorative Yoga
- how to use Restorative poses with private clients and to deliciously close your Vinyasa classes (bringing the practice to our “Type A” students who can benefit the most!)
- how to lead relaxation techniques, specialized breathing methods, guided imagery, mindfulness, and other mind-body techniques
This workshop is applicable for yoga teachers, therapists, counselors, health professionals, and everyone interested in guiding others to relax and heal.
* Participants will receive a Certificate in Restorative Yoga. This program is eligible for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits.