With Cheryl Oliver
(10 Hours Yoga Alliance CEC)
Dates and Times
October 8 and 9, 2022
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
+ 2 hours practice teaching (on your own schedule)
Classes conducted both in-person AND live streamed via Zoom
NOTE: You do not have to be a yoga teacher to benefit from this training! Anyone interested in deepening their practice with Yin Yoga is encouraged to join.
$199 Early Bird – thru September 8
$249 after September 8
FREE for students of Authentic Yoga Teacher Training!
Super Easy Registration
- teaching methodology
- practice teaching
Everything requires balance, and yin yoga is the balancing practice for other, active forms of yoga. Yin yoga is a passive yet challenging practice, in which you will explore your physical body, as well as your mental, psychological, and emotional “edges.”
The class structure is designed to enhance both your knowledge and experience.
In this training you will learn the techniques of Yin yoga in a way that will allow you to share this practice with others, including:
- Philosophy of Yin Yoga: what it is, why it’s unique, why it’s important.
- Yin Yoga Anatomy. Yin targets deep connective tissues, so we explore anatomy beyond what is typically taught in vinyasa teacher training.
- Specific Yin Yoga Teaching Skills and Methodology. Not every pose is right for every body, so we learn the importance of appropriate modifications, and unique teaching methodology for Yin.
- Real-life experience — you will receive a private Yin class, and you will teach a private Yin class. (You and your partner will decide if the class will be online or in person) No other Yin program offers this real-life, practical opportunity!
- 10 Hours Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit available for Registered teachers!
Questions? Text or Call 480-216-2602